Complaint Review: Bls International SFO

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: Ms.Quincy — Moutain House California
Bls International SFO
4239 Geary Blvd San Francisco, California USA

Bls International SFO Took Money ,complied with rules,still no visa issued cause of petty issue San Francisco California

On november 2nd i started the Visa process. I've complied with all the things they asked for more than once. Well my 3rd go around is becoming a headache. I sent them my new rental agreement and new application matching the address so they can use it as proof. the customer service rep emails me and tell me that the proof of address cant be used cause my name didn't match my passport. The only thing different about my passport and rental agreement is that my rental agreement doesnt have my middle name and my passport does. However, i have sent them my birth certificate and anything else possible that can be used to verify who i am,but they are still giving me hard time with this process. I have spent well over 120 dollors to get all of this done and just because my middle name isnt on my rental agreement they refuse to move on with the process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bls-International-SFO/San-Francisco-California/Bls-International-SFO-Took-Money-complied-with-rulesstill-no-visa-issued-cause-of-petty-1108836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bls International SFO