Complaint Review: Blu-Choc Frenchies

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Britney — PLAYA VISTA California
Blu-Choc Frenchies
Internet USA

Blu-Choc Frenchies Purchased a sweet baby boy french bulldog with a "health guarantee" but when we got him home and to our vet that same day we found out he was INFESTED with life threatening parasites Hemet, California Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Your puppies health guarantee

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Don't even have my name right some true most lies

My boyfriend and I purchased a boy puppy from this breeder. The breeder, Dianna, refused to let us see the puppy's parents or come to the home where the puppies were kept. So we met her at a mutual public location. Visibly the puppy looked healthy so she handed over the HEALTH GUARANTEE and the puppy and we paid her in cash and went our seperate ways. That very same day, when we got the puppy home, he started defacting BLOOD. We called the breeder and she said that happens when a dog is stressed out. She sounded nervous and defensive so I knew she knew something was wrong with this poor dog and wasn't telling us. We immediately took him to our vet that very same day. Our vet did a fecal test and determined our puppy was INFESTED WITH PARASITES (cocidia and giardia). The breeder refused to cover any vet bills or admit to any wrong doing even though in the health guarantee says that the breeder was responsible for all vet costs within 3 days of purchase. Our vet then informed us that these parasites were a direct result of UNSANITARY and INHUAMANE living conditions. The pasasites had been eating away at the puppy's digestive track for 4 MONTHS and the breeder knew and did NOTHING about it. We had to take the puppy to a gastrointestinal specialist and total, the animal cruelty this breeder imposed, has cost us over $5,000. We also found out it is possible our puppy in INBRED and will never be completely healthy. He leaks blood out of his anus constantly and will suffer to a certain degree for his entire life. This breeder, DIANA, is an ANIMAL ABUSER and an IRRESPONSIBLE BREEDER. Not to mention just a terrible person. SHE IS RUNNING A PUPPY MILL. Animal services have been contacted and reports have been filed. Unfortunately she keeps her dogs at several different locations and Animal Services have not been able to nab her. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A PUPPY FROM THIS BREEDER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blu-Choc-Frenchies/internet/Blu-Choc-Frenchies-Purchased-a-sweet-baby-boy-french-bulldog-with-a-health-guarantee-bu-1137406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blu-Choc Frenchies

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Your puppies health guarantee

AUTHOR: blu-choc - ()

You state all medical cost was covered but on page 2 six stars down of your health guarantee states "Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trip to the veterinarian and understand that he/she will be responsible for all payments". No where on the heath guarantee does it say I will refund for all medical cost within the first 72 hours. But does state I must receive a copy of the vet bill by mail, this is to verify you did do the vet check within 72 hours.

Health guarantee also states on the first page 6 stars down "puppy just be neuter/spayed within 6 months and a copy of the receipt showing this has been done must be mailed to me". I have not received anything from them not even a copy of their vet report of what is wrong with the pup. Please show proof you have sent me anything  by mail since you purchased the pup. My mailing address and my name is on your health guarantee at the top in very big letters.

Health guarantee states you must purchase and give your pup Nuvet vitamins and to this date I have not received from Nuvet showing you have purchased the vitamins for your pup which it states that if you do not give your pup this vitamin your health guarantee would be voided.

It clearly states page 2 and 9 stars down, Cocidia is not covered because this is a bacteria, this is a common puppy illment easly rendered with medication which I sent to you and its not life threatening. Does not make it right and that is why I sent you the medications for your new pup and your other pup and per your vet the puppy was tested later for both and came back clean of both bacterias.

For replacement of a pup, on the second page 7 stars down "No refund in part or in full, will be given.

Return policy for replacement second page 10 stars down "Puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replace as follow: Animal must show the defect by one year of age. Seller must be notified of the problem within 2 business day of the Licensed veterinarian's determination and have two reports from two unassociatd veterinarian stating the same problem and seller would provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value. I have not receive anything from your vet other than I personally talked to him he stated he had no idea what was wrong and highly suggest you take him to a specialist, other than that he seamed very healthy. You did not take his advice when we last talked and at this time I have never received by mail from any of your vets stating this pup condition and if it is congenital or genetic.

Guarantee Policy second page 3 stars down states this puppy is guaranteed until one year of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal. But to this day I have not receive anything in the mail from a lic vet saying this.

You say your vet said that parasites were a direct result of UNSANITARY and INHUAMANE living conditions. This is a single cell prodazole that most breeders have does not mean they are unsanitay or inhuamely care for. Do some reading on this bacteria, its very easly transmitted and how clean unless you use chemical all the time with your animals is around us all the time.

This statement is totally false and there is laws agains slander here in California. You state above I did notthing but I have text going back and forth showing different and my vet bill showing I purchase and send you the medication for your pup and your other dog. You sate you saw a gastrointestional specialist but nothing was sent to me via postal mail the findings if any of if you even did this.  The only thing you talk about it the bacterial infections which I sent the medications to you and your vet verified they were clean of them. You state I'm running a puppy mill but you have never been to my home and no nothing about me. You don't even have my name right lol. You state you have turn me into animal services but not able to nab me I have lived in my home 10 years. You say I hide my dogs all over the place what does that mean lol I have houses everywhere to hide my dogs? I have 3 or 4 litters a year, I own 6 dogs, 4 females and 2 males. I'm sorry but if this continues you will be hearing from an attorney for slander.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Don't even have my name right some true most lies

AUTHOR: blu-choc - ()

I'm not sure but this is the only one family that I had contact me about their pups, they don't have my name right. I sold a 4 month old puppy over a year ago to a couple to a pet home that once it got home had cocidia.  I did not no at the time he had this but once contacted by this couple I went to my vet with one of my pups that played with him to check his stool because I had not had Cocidia before and was told by my vet what medication the pup need to kill this. I purhase the medication from my vet for my pup I still had and sent them enough medication for their pup and their other dog.

There vet told them they needed to use a different medication so I contacted my vet again and they said no that would not kill concidia. They said this was a bacteria most pups carry but if they get stressed it will make them sick. I had two different address for them and I sent it to the worng address and after receiving it back I resent it out to the other address. After they got their medication I did not here back from them for months. Then I get a message a very threatening message on my cell phone which I don't check all that often that the pup now having problems with blood in his stool.

I asked if he got over the cocidia they said yes the test came back clean. They were upset & wanted to return their pup without any informtion only that he had blood in his stool. I contacted their doctor and talked to him on the phone about their dog, he said he had no idea why the pup was doing this. He also said he is healthy other than this blood and suggested them to take him to a specialist to see what was going on. I told the owners per their guarantee they need to see this specialist to see why he was having this problem and if its a congential defect I would take him back.

They refussed to send him to a specialist and just expected me to take him back without anything supporting why this pup has this problem. As far as I know he coud be eating something in their house as pups will chew or may have a allergy to his food. Yes it is true I will not allow anyone to my house, there has been many problems with people saying they are wanting to purchase a pup but really there to take your dogs. I have had a few French Bulldogs breeder friends had this happen to them. I am a lady living by myself and need to be careful.

I would like to know how they would know how many dogs I have if they have never been to my home. All I see is lies in this whole report. They now say they have taken him to a specialist but only talk about the cocidia that I sent them medication for right after they got the pup from me, which they said I did nothing. This puppies dad is a champion and a wonderful dog not related at all to the mom so that is also all lies. They say they have reported me and I keep my dogs in may different area what does that mean are they living with other families or I have all these places to keep my dogs?