Complaint Review: Blu Cigs

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: awaken41 — Massapequa Park New York
Blu Cigs

Blu Cigs Written guarantee broken , Internet

Blu Cigs has blocked me from ordering their products and also blocked me on their Facebook page because I complained about poor customer service! They sold me their product with a written guarantee that I could use that product for one year, and now they're preventing me from doing so. They have written to me that they also refuse to refund the purchsed product. I think this falls under the category of breach of contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blu-Cigs/internet/Blu-Cigs-Written-guarantee-broken-Internet-1038408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blu Cigs