Complaint Review: Blu Cigs

• Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: Casey B — marion Iowa USA
Blu Cigs

Blu Cigs blucigs.com Company lies to get you to order their product. Internet

I ordered blu cigs on the 19th of December. Thinking they looked cool and would kick my smoking habit, I decided to give it a try. However at first I hesitated because I read of the shipping nightmares that this company puts people through every now and then. So before I ordered, I decided to chat with support to find out when the order would be shipped just to confirm what their website says. The support agent stated that the item would be shipped within 48 hours after ordering and would arrive between 3-4 days at the most because of the holidays. So I ordered it, thinking that was reasonable. 48 hrs went by, order says "still processing" i contacted support again, they tell me that my order won't be shipped out for 3 weeks due to no inventory. That really upsets me because it seems like they lie to you to order and then after they have your credit card information they tell you the truth on the shipping problem. I would have even waited the three weeks if they would have told me up front. But the fact that they lied to me just makes me angry enough not to trust them....However i will say that they did cancel my order for me. The $1 authorization charge is still on my bank account 1 day later so lets see if that goes away in a week or two! I dont see how it is practical to spend 60 dollars for a kit and then have to rely on their lies and their inventory problems whenever I need refills for the E-cigarette. Not a good alternative to smoking if you dont ever have access to it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blu-Cigs/internet/Blu-Cigs-blucigscom-Company-lies-to-get-you-to-order-their-product-Internet-544733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blu Cigs