Complaint Review: Blue Bell Mountain Coffee

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Ontario
Blue Bell Mountain Coffee
2 av sur #6-1 calle San Antonio Internet United States of America

Blue Bell Mountain Coffee Rogelio Arriaza Milagro Coffee Ahuachapan El Salvador Pre-harvest sales scam, will not refund after many requests! Internet

I "won" an auction on Blue Bell Mountain Coffee pre-harvest sale of their 2013 harvest in September, 2012. The original date was to have the harvest shipped out by the end of October sometime I believe, then I got an email stating it would be delayed until end of December. I tried many times to contact the company through Ebay with "NO" response, finally I went through their website asking for a refund, someone assured me it would be shippind out not later then January and that they did not respond to emails through Ebay???? even though that is where I made the purchase through. I contacted Ebay and Paypal to open a "dispute case" against them, but becuase it was after a month or two, niether Paypal or Ebay would do anything, I could not even leave negative feedback on Ebay for them becuase after 1 to 3 months after a purchase you can not, everything is suppose to be all good?? I have phoned and notified both Ebay and Paypal of what has transpired, they said they would keep an eye on the companies activities. Even though on their website they state they will give full refund to anyone not satisfied, they have never gave me a refund after asking for it several times, they always email me a reply "promise" the coffee will be here shortly, I don't want the coffee anymore, I want my money back, but I see that will not happen. So hopefully this will help others from loosing their money through this company. They are not professional, they are not curtious or polite, I found them rude in their replies. They seemed to have the attitude that it was their way or no way, and you have no rights or repspect even though its your money and your the customer. My guess is they have gotten away with this scam to many times. Also they have blocked me on Ebay??? I thought they never checked Ebay messages??? and their still selling coffee there too. Be warned.........................My guess is there are lots of people scammed by them, but some people might be embarassed, or just cut their loses and move on, some people do not know their options on actions they can take.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Bell-Mountain-Coffee/internet/Blue-Bell-Mountain-Coffee-Rogelio-Arriaza-Milagro-Coffee-Ahuachapan-El-Salvador-Pre-harve-1038501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Bell Mountain Coffee