Complaint Review: Blue Bird American Express

, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 8005315000
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Blue Bird American Express BB has put my act on hold AGAIN! No Money Pass atm's in my area but yet they post there is. No MP atm's in Green Cove Springs Fl and the one MP Atm in Middleburg Fl is broke and WalMart said it has been broke. Manhattan, New York Manhattan, New

Blue Bird has put my act on hold twice now for no good reason! They just hung the phone up on me after 90 mins and about 30 mins was on hold time. They can't answer anything I ask. They do not have a Money Pass atm in my home town  so I had to drive to the next town but once again they say there is a MP atm but no there is not. On to the next town at a second WalMart and they did have a MP atm but they said it has been broke for some time now. I have been charged 5 dollars to use the atm, now I have 10 dollars in fees for atm use. BB customer service is now customer No service. I went with Clark Howard with opening a act with BB. CH has failed me this time.

I routed my paycheck to BB but now I have to get a credit union act because BB keeps putting my act on hold with my money. They also don't seem to have any MP atm's in or around my area. BB wont answer why just tells me to go to MP and ask them.

BB is bad, very very bad. Stay far far away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Bird-American-Express/Select-StateProvince/Blue-Bird-American-Express-BB-has-put-my-act-on-hold-AGAIN-No-Money-Pass-atms-in-my-are-1101863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Bird American Express