- Report: #966478
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Blue Book Construction Network
Blue Book Construction NetworkJefferson Valley, NY 10535 Internet United States of America
Blue Book Construction Network The Blue Book, BlueBook.com, BB-Bid, BB Supply, Blue Book Construction Leads, Contractors Register Inc. Overpriced Advertising, Inaffective Advertising, Terrible Customer Service, Dishonest Staff, False Promises Internet
*UPDATE Employee: The Blue Book Network's 100 Years of Industry Service Makes this Unqualified Report Questionable at Best
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I cannot believe how many problems I ran into with this service. If it were just 1 or 2 issues, I would not bother writing this complaint. Instead, I ran into problem after problem. So I boiled it down to the top 10. I'm writing them down not to hurt anyones feelings, but to protect innocent consumers like myself:
10. Push Sales People. They didn't leave me alone. They show up at your office. They waited in my parking lot. They called me on 3 different numbers. They had multiple sales people show up. The harrassed me.
9. Ineffective Lead Service. The leads simply do not materialize. I'd say most are just bologna in the sense that there is very little grounds to them. It becomes a complete gamble whether or not to invest time.
8. Horrendous Customer Service. There was an instance where 5 phone calls got me 3 hang ups and 2 "I'll call you backs" out of 5 different Customer Support.
7. Inconsistent Service. Despite paying in full, we experienced a premature cut off from service. We paid in full, but it didn't matter.
6. Poor web platform. Blue Book is constantly upgrading their site, but with one underlying theme, poor layout and not a user friendly platform.
5. Poor Leads. Most of the leads were junk. Nearly all went no where. We didn't get one job from them in 4 years.
4. Incompetent Management. I tried so hard to get a hold of someone responsible, with no luck. My patience ran thin after months of poor service and inability to work with management.
3. Overpriced. I spent 10 grand a year for 4 years with no results. My experience with Blue Book was that it was a huge waste of money.
2. Lies. The staff will lie to you. It happened to me twice. I was simply lied to. If I wasn't locked into a contract, I would have quit after the first instance.
1. NO ONE USES THE BLUE BOOK ANYMORE. The whole thing is a mirage. No one uses it. I would bet a lot of money that their ad revenues fall for a while as this service becomes less popular amongst us construction professionals who have to work for our money and not kick back and be useless as is the Blue Book staff.
STAY AWAY. HUGE WASTE.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Book-Construction-Network/internet/Blue-Book-Construction-Network-The-Blue-Book-BlueBookcom-BB-Bid-BB-Supply-Blue-Book-C-966478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.