Complaint Review: Blue Compass

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — San Diego, CA California
Blue Compass
131/132 Upper St, London, N1 1QP London, Select State/Province United States of America

Blue Compass Film and TV Pro - a website Company Is NOT Part of Linked In - Takes money for membership. Refuses to refund. London, Other

I received an email from Linked In prompting me to check out recent posts on the "Film & TV Professionals" Group, which I joined a couple of days ago.  One posting, when clicked, detailed a "premium membership," which was being offered for $10 per month.  I understood this to mean an upgraded membership in Linked In, and that I was being given a special discount due to my affiliation with the Film and TV professionals group.  However, after submitting my debit card, I soon discovered that the "membership" I signed up for and paid for was not part of Linked In, at all.  When I complained, explaining how I had no interest in this group and asked for a refund, the money-dealing faction of the company, Blue Compass, refused.  "You made a mistake, so it was your fault... not ours," I was told by the woman in London.  Since I have NOT used this membership I can't understand why they won't refund my money. Oh, yeah... they don't give a crap AND probably everyone is asking for a refund, which if granted, they would be out of business.  I hope it happens anyway!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Compass/London-Select-StateProvince-N1-1QP/Blue-Compass-Film-and-TV-Pro-a-website-Company-Is-NOT-Part-of-Linked-In-Takes-money-fo-1037051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Compass