Complaint Review: Blue Dog Online

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:GARY Indiana
Blue Dog Online
250 Monroe Nortwest, Suite 400 Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

Blue Dog Online Fraudulant company billed by AT&T Blue Dog Online Enhanced Billing Services Grand Rapids Michigan

I was billed by AT&T phone services by Blue Dog Online for phone services I already have with AT&T for $12.95. This is Fraud! I called AT&T and they say they have no control over who is billed on my phone bill. So I call Blue Dog Online and cancelled their service in which I still do not know how I signed up.

They would not take off the $12.95 from my account which was billed on April 28, 2008. So I called AT&T back, they told me they would cancell the $12.95 and would not charge me a late fee. They didnot cancell the $12.95 it is still on my bill. I am ready to sue AT&T and Blue Dog online for this $12.95 they owe me and cancell all of AT&T services with total's over $170. I will call AT&T back today and see what they say and I will get the name of who I talk to this time!

GARY, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Dog-Online/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49503/Blue-Dog-Online-Fraudulant-company-billed-by-ATT-Blue-Dog-Online-Enhanced-Billing-Service-367777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Dog Online