Complaint Review: Blue Dolphin Group LLC

• Reported By: Alyssa — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
Blue Dolphin Group LLC
1127 High Ridge Road, #335 Stamford, CT 06905 Internet United States of America

Blue Dolphin Group LLC M2 Media Group, LLC Magazines Never Received Internet

*UPDATE Employee: if you need assistance we are happy to help

The savings website called Eversave.com regularly offers a discounted magazine subscription that will be fulfilled through Bluedolphin.com (aka bluedolphin-magazines.com).  On June 2, 2011, I purchased online a 1-year subscription to Women's Health for $8.00.  On June 3, 2011, I received the voucher code and instructions to enter the code at www.BlueDolphin.com/Redeem/Eversave.  On June 3, 2011, I entered the voucher code at www.BlueDolphin.com/Redeem/Eversave.

On July 15, 2011, I sent an email to question@bluedolphinmags.com, "Hi, I ordered my subscription over 6 weeks ago and haven't received the magazine.  When will it be sent?"

On July 16, 2011, bluedolphin@m2rewards.com responded, "Hello, According to our records, we forwarded your order to the Fulfillment House on 06/06/2011 .  Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks, depending on the date an order is placed and the publication's frequency. Some monthly magazines and those published less frequently may take a little longer. If a magazine is only published 10 times per year it will generally take 10 weeks or more to receive your first issue.  Sincerely,Blue Dolphin Customer Support"

Today, August 20, 2011, I sent an email to bluedolphin@m2rewards.com, question@bluedolphinmags.com, "Hi, I still have not received the subscription.  Please send me a refund."  In addition, I sent an email through Eversave.com's website hosted customer support email system regarding my payment for this product and the lack of delivered product.

Blue Dolphin does  not provide its phone number, but the one email response was timely.  Eversave.com and Bluedolphin.com (aka bluedolphin-magazines.com and M2 Media Group, LLC) appear to be working together in this fraudulent scheme.  By the time the customer realizes that the magazine isn't arriving, it's to late to successfully file a fraud claim with the credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2011 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Dolphin-Group-LLC/internet/Blue-Dolphin-Group-LLC-M2-Media-Group-LLC-Magazines-Never-Received-Internet-767723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Dolphin Group LLC

if you need assistance we are happy to help

AUTHOR: BlueDolphin Mags - (United States of America)

Unfortunately I'm not able to find your account with the given information. If you still need help we'll

need more information from you; your BLUEDOLPHIN member ID or order

number.

Once we have this information we are

happy to look at your order.

You can reach us at question@bluedolphinmags.com