Complaint Review: Blue Dolphin Magazines

• Reported By: Cruzenman — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Blue Dolphin Magazines
, Select State/Province USA

Blue Dolphin Magazines Failure to Honor Coupon Massachusetts

I received a $10 coupon from Mercury Magazines toward any purchase at Blue Dolphin. When I tried to  use the coupon on their website I was directed to their "Appreciation Site." I tried placing an order multiple times over a four day period using various credit cards but always got a message that the order could not be procesed at this time to an error. They did not tell what the errro was. I sumbitted multiple e-mails to them. I also called them (it took some homework to find a contact number). They did not get back to me via e-mail until after the coupon had expired. They were of no help, writing the following useless response:

"We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please verify the site you are using and your credit card company."

I wrote back telling them the magazine I wanted to order and asked that they issue a new $10 coupon so that I can try again. Naturally, I never received a followup response. In effect, they were issuing coupons that they had no intention on honoring. I would never do business with this company again. Any company that  goes to great lengths to hide their telephone number and does not even answer the phone is not a company that anyone should be doing business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Dolphin-Magazines/Select-StateProvince/Blue-Dolphin-Magazines-Failure-to-Honor-Coupon-Massachusetts-1073709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Dolphin Magazines