Complaint Review: Blue Green Resorts

• Reported By: Diane, Washington — Yakima Washington United States of America
Blue Green Resorts
366 E Tropicana Ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Blue Green Resorts Pack full of Lies Las Vegas, Nevada

We were ripped off by Bluegreen Resort, everything they tell you is lies. When we signed up with them they came back with my husband was dead, yet he was sitting right there, so they could not put him on the contract. When we got back to our state, we found it was lies, he did not come up as dead. They said we could contact them anytime for any help, every time we tried, we got the message machine and no one ever called us back.

They do not tell you of your grace period, so if you change your mind within that time you can get out of the contract. The fees changed, the charged us to roll over points to the next year, which was to be free. They just recently debited a fee out of my account I did not authorize, so I am trying to get that taken care of but no one will call me back. Do not get caught up in there sales pitch, do not be taken in by this company. I am now trying to find a way out, it does not look promising. Blue Green is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Green-Resorts/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89169/Blue-Green-Resorts-Pack-full-of-Lies-Las-Vegas-Nevada-952486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Green Resorts