Complaint Review: Blue Groundways

• Updated: Tue, July 20, 2010

• Reported By: Jen — Hollywood California United States of America
Blue Groundways

Blue Groundways Canceled My Trip , Internet

DO NOT book with this company. After I booked I called to make sure they had my reservation. No one answered so I left a message. I didn't hear back so a few days later I called again and got through. Then several weeks later I received a phone call from Blue Groundways. The woman said she was checking their voicemail and was returning my call from weeks ago. Then they cancelled my 3 night Las Vegas trip 2 days before we were scheduled to leave. Then they called me hours later to offer a more expensive deal at a lesser hotel for only 2 nights.  I declined but the traveleres who did accept the offers encountered many problems with the bus company.  Drive or fly. Don't waste your time with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2010 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Groundways/internet/Blue-Groundways-Canceled-My-Trip-Internet-625166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Groundways