- Report: #85276
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Blue Haven Pools And Spa aka DIVING LADY POOLS OF ARIZONA
Blue Haven Pools And Spa aka DIVING LADY POOLS OF ARIZONA3016 N DOBSON ROAD #18 Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.
Blue Haven Pools And Spa aka Diving Lady POOLS OF ARIZONA ripoff Chandler Arizona
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Interesting allegations
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
(1) First Blue Haven dug into a PUE that was clearly marked on the permit but was not found until the city inspector came out to the site.
Then (2) Blue Haven decided that they were going to get the PUE removed. I called them several times to just re dig or turn the pool so that it was not in the PUE.
(3) Blue Havens office manager told me they would not do that. In October they said that they were going to move the pool out of the PUE.
(4) I was told that there would be a gate hung on at the site and a (5) remote put in for the light of the pool by the sales man. Talking to the construction department that was never said and they would only do it for an additional charge. They came out to put in a fence and installed a normal wood gate;
( 6) it was suppose to be redwood. They came back out and stained the wood so it looked like redwood but did not replace the wood.
They (7) hung the gate so high that there is a gap between it and the ground. The center post of the fence is not secured to the ground. It is 5 inches from the ground to the top of the post.
(8) Blue Haven forgot to put in a grounding wire for the pool fence and when they finally did they did not bury it. They also ran the wire through a drainage hole for the concrete, the wire is still not buried, and we had to bury part of it when we laid the sod.
When they (9) scraped the ground for the deck they dug all the dirt out from under the sliding glass door. The deck was to stop 1 ft from the house. I do not know why or how they did that.
The (10) pool bottom is too deep. The pool was supposed to be 3-4-3 per conversation with sales; per contract 3-5-4. it is 4-6-5 per other contractors that have looked at it.
The (11) rebar for the pool that was taken out of the pool was left in the yard for over a month while Blue Haven said they were finding someone to remove it. The front yard was to be scraped and leveled at cleanup.
It (12) took me almost 2 weeks to get them to come out and fix the holes and concrete left in the yard. They (13) never have scraped the yard. I have tried talking to the construction manager and the sales manager on several acations about these problems. I was met with a feeling that they did not care and only wanted there money and even more money. I paid $18,000 up front even before the dig started in June.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2004 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Haven-Pools-And-Spa-aka-DIVING-LADY-POOLS-OF-ARIZONA/Chandler-Arizona-85224/Blue-Haven-Pools-And-Spa-aka-Diving-Lady-POOLS-OF-ARIZONA-ripoff-Chandler-Arizona-85276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.