Complaint Review: Blue Haven Pools

• Submitted: Fri, June 28, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, June 28, 2002

• Reported By:Saginaw TX
Blue Haven Pools
I-20 Arlington Arlington, Utah U.S.A.

Blue Haven Pools Bad Business to the Bone ..Customer Service is a Joke! Arlington Texas

My Blue Haven nightmare began in October of 2000 and didn't end until July of 2001.

Mine began with sinking the dump truck into my side yard while excavating. Then they dumped the entire truckload of rock and dirt into the yard. After they drove around the block three times the city cited me for mud and debris that was left.

My Superintendent changed three times. I don't even know who the last one was.

They shot the gunite in December when it was barely over freezing and raining -- the gunite "sagged". Which took three separate attempts to finally correct.

They DEMANDED checks before finishing construction stages. I tried called the main office 1-800 number but never got through -- the number is bogus, it puts your through to a mail box that is always full.

I could go on and on...

Tell ya what, I recorded the whole nightmare digitally -- I dare someone to file a rebuttal -- I will be happy to send you a .pdf file to shut you up.

Dean
Saginaw, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2002 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Haven-Pools/Arlington-Utah/Blue-Haven-Pools-Bad-Business-to-the-Bone-Customer-Service-is-a-Joke-Arlington-Texas-23629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Haven Pools