Complaint Review: Blue Haven Pools

• Submitted: Thu, July 04, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, July 11, 2002

• Reported By:Kaufman TX
Blue Haven Pools
13349 N. Central Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Blue Haven Pools ripoff Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Blue Haven

My problem with Blue Haven is the wiring. They used a very expensive timer for my pool and then wired it incorrectly. It has never worked. I have found that, since I didn't have a spa, that they could have used a more simple timer for about $45, instead of the $500 one. After financing the $500 timer will probably end up costing several thousand dollars.

The timer was also installed on an old board I had laying around in the yard. Why didn't they bring their own board to install the timer on? The board is now rotted and about to fall over. I will have to undo all the electrical, buy a new board and reattach it. That is if I don't get electrocuted.

Lastly my warranties are no good. My paperwork says 7 years on the pump and when it went out they said it was only good for 2 years. My paperwork says 7 years on pump, 2 years on sundeck, lifetime on energy vac (which has fallen apart), 1 year on ozone, and 3 full sales and services offices strategically located to serve the metroplex.

I've had my pool for 6 years and I haven't been able to use it for the last 4 years. Why? Can't get any service to help me get it and keep it going.

Rhonda
Kaufman, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2002 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Haven-Pools/Dallas-Texas-75243/Blue-Haven-Pools-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-23991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Haven Pools

Blue Haven

AUTHOR: Amy - ()

I would Love to help you but who are you call me at 972-459-5862. If your contracts state your extended warranties given me a call I have you fax a copy to me and I will at least get you with the proper people to help you. WE stand by our warranties and what you recieved is just not of the norm. If you help me I will try to help you.

Blue Haven Pools Lewisville