Complaint Review: Blue Haven Pools

• Reported By: Savannah Cheyanne — Bradenton Florida United States of America
Blue Haven Pools
4525 Airline Dr Metairie, Louisiana United States of America

Blue Haven Pools Pools built by Blue Haven Metairie, Louisiana

We used Blue Haven to build our pool in 2006.  This July we found a 6ft crack in it.  I left at least 50 messages with not one return call.  After 5 weeks of extensive research I finally reached an executive, who will not return our calls.  I sent a cerified letter with the details and no response.  This company is a hoax - warning do not use them.  None of them.  If it takes me a year I will post a report on every Blue Haven site to keep some one else from going thru what we have been going thru.  What pigs....

I hope they all sleep good at night knowing that they are ripping innocent people, just to make a buck.

Why is this company still allowed to do business?  I would like to start a class action law suit against them.

Any takers??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Haven-Pools/Metairie-Louisiana-70001/Blue-Haven-Pools-Pools-built-by-Blue-Haven-Metairie-Louisiana-956395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Haven Pools