Complaint Review: Blue Haven Pools

• Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 06, 2009

• Reported By:the villages Florida
Blue Haven Pools
7478 Sw 60th Ocala, Florida U.S.A.

Blue Haven Pools paid twice Ocala Florida

Blue Haven Pools promote themselves in their literature as the worlds largest pool and spa builder with 55 years experience. this is not the case as they license the brand name to individual pool contractors and you become at the mercy of that contractor.

In my case the pool was almost completed when the local contractor ceased trading leaving a trail of debts. Because of florida law any unpaid supplier or sub-contractor is entitled to come back to the house owner if they are not paid. I had paid blue haven pools of ocala for the total cost of the pool and yet I ended up repaying suppliers again to satisfy outstanding liens on my house and also court proceedings.

I contacted blue haven pools head office in california and spoke many times to mr phil denegro a vice president of the company who assured me they would take care of any oustanding creditors. he strung me along resulting in more legal proceedings and even mor legal bills. I went to blue haven pools against other local estimates as I thought they were a large reputable company. Experience has shown otherwise and I would advise anyone to stay clear of of this company as their promises are worthless and as I found out that using their local florida company extremely costly.

Michael
the villages, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Haven-Pools/Ocala-Florida-34476/Blue-Haven-Pools-paid-twice-Ocala-Florida-476951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Haven Pools