• Report: #641952

• Submitted: Sat, September 18, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 18, 2010

• Reported By: Teresa — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Blue Hill Avenue
750 E. California St, Jacksonville, OR 97530 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Blue Hill Avenue Cahoots, Mike Erwin, Max Kirishima, Mark Holdum, Rand Schortcoff, Howard Harris, Inspired Films Crooks, Liars, Stolen Money Los Angeles, California

I too was taken by the Cahoot's A-holes. If you need my info to add to any lawsuit, I will be happy to join. Mark Holdum is still trying to say he is a movie producer in LA. I met with him in person to work on one of my LEGAL films. When we met I found out about an hour later he was, at that time, still involoved with Mike Erwin and Max Kirshima. Rand Schortcoff claimed they tried to threaten him. Who friggin knows..they all had a hand in taking my money! Let's get them! Mr Harris, watch your actions. Just because you have a law degree does not make you untouchable! The law includes your illegal actions! I was never informed my money was being re-invested! Also, I am watching Blue Hill Avenue right now Direct TV channel TV 1. I have NEVER seen any monies and when I wrote to Mr Harris, there was never a response. I found a number for Mike Erwin and his comment to me was "you'll have your money, we are about to do a huge sale of the film". I called again a few weeks later, and the number was disconnected.  Please contact me to help, etc!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2010 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hill-Avenue/Los-Angeles-California-/Blue-Hill-Avenue-Cahoots-Mike-Erwin-Max-Kirishima-Mark-Holdum-Rand-Schortcoff-Howard-641952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hill Avenue