Complaint Review: Blue Hippo And Regional Bank

• Submitted: Wed, August 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Blue Hippo And Regional Bank
7000 Security Boulevard Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo And Regional Bank, Blue Hippo is changing dates on checks and have put my daughters name on them Baltimore Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Link...

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Information

I sent blue Hippo a voided check. Back on 6/12/09, some how they copied just the address informatioin from the check and put 7/09/09 on the bottom indicationg that was when they recieved my 300.00 payment.

They kept telling me that they could not find any of my paper work and would have to go in back and see if they could pull it.

I am way past my 13 weeks, and have been told I now had to wait till late Aug. before the computer can be built and checked. Now they are telling me that I will have to wait another month to get my computer.

Now my daughter can be charged with idenity theft because they put her name on the checks they sent, she is not on my account.

I asked for a refund and was told I would get store credit.

I have all the paper work.

Kathleen ****
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-And-Regional-Bank/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-And-Regional-Bank-Blue-Hippo-is-changing-dates-on-checks-and-have-put-my-daugh-476505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo And Regional Bank

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

This is a link to the report that the above user referenced:

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Information

AUTHOR: BLJudgmentEnforcement.com - (U.S.A.)

First off, if there is a case of Identity Theft it would be brought against Blue Hippo, because THEY put her name on the check, not you.

Secondly, read post written on 7/14/09 on this thread.

Last but not least, contact the Nevada Attorney General & the Maryland AG as both of these states have an ongoing action against Blue Hippo. Stop complaining and take action as 7/14/09 did and was successful with a full refund.