• Report: #200164

• Updated: Sun, July 09, 2006

• Reported By:Redwood City California
Blue Hippo, Blue Hippo Funding
bluehippopc.com Internet U.S.A.

Blue Hippo, Blue Hippo Funding, Blue Hippo Funding, LLC ripoff and a scam Not Sure Internet

I have been trying to get my computer since November 2005. I have paid Blue Hippo over $1000 and I still have not received my computer. I have been told to fax my information over and over again and I have faxed them my info several times. I would like my money back. Blue Hippo is a scam. I was told to contact Mr. Alfred Thomas at one point and the office clerks would not put me through to him. I called several times and was refused to be transferred to his office. I feel that this is a major scam.

Redwood City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2006 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Blue-Hippo-Funding/internet/Blue-Hippo-Blue-Hippo-Funding-Blue-Hippo-Funding-LLC-ripoff-and-a-scam-Not-Sure-Interne-200164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo, Blue Hippo Funding