Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Hippo.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Hippo.com
7000 Security Blvd. 2nd Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Hippo.com They took my money and ran like a thief in the night. That's not the worst of it. They have our SS#'s and other personal information. Imagine what they could do with that. When will something be done? Do we have to wait for another 911? Baltimore Maryland

I gave Blue Hippo money for services (computer) not received. In addition I gave all my personal data. I had to change my bank account because they had access to my previous account.

I canceled my order after a computer friend of mine who works in a electronics store, said that what I had to pay for what I was receiving was a scandal.

After I informed Blue Hippo, in writing, requesting a refund, eight days after, I was told that I would receive a voucher for purchase at their electronic store.

To date I have received nothing. The original purchase was made on 6/26/2008.
I have contacted them at least 6 times. No response. I have only received the usual e-mail reply with the frequently asked questions.

Let us go and get these people. Can you imagine what damage they can do with all of our personal data?

Willy
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC-Blue-Hippocom/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC-Blue-Hippocom-They-took-my-money-and-ran-like-a-thief-in-the-nig-358316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Capital, LLC. Blue Hippo.com