Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: chuck2814 — St.Bernard Louisiana United States of America
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC
Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Blue Hippo Capital, LLC This company charged my account twice in two days and now there is no way of contacting them and I haven't received my laptop Baltimore , Maryland

Hi I don't watch tv often or browse the internet regularly which is why I was so naive as to dealing with this company. I put in an order for a laptop on 5/7/09 and immediately the following friday my account was being charged $47.99 as agreed. It took me a while to send in the information which was the reason they said I hadn't received my laptop.. Understandable as this was clearly stated in the paperwork.. Eventually I turned in all my paperwork within the last the last four months or so and I waited the required two to three weeks for everything to clear in order for my laptop to be shipped.. It's been about six weeks and I have tried to contact Blue Hippo through the website as that was the only information or contact I had avaliable.. As I constantly tried to get on the website I have been knocked out saying the website's server is down or is no longer working... So I called my bank on 12/21/09 and got a number that I can contact them on... while getting that information my bank informed me that I was charged twice on 12/2/09 and 12/4/09 by bluehippo company.. Frustrated, I called the number my bank gave me and the number would ring repeatedly then the line would diconnect.. I haven't been in this situation before as I've never dealt with things on the internet or radio broadcasts, This is absolutely ridiculous because this was a way (that i thought) could try to get some good credit established as I'm just starting out.. I'm outraged and I need my money is there anyone who could help me... I don't have anything as it is this makes it worse as I'm now out of over $1800.00.. Someone please help me!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC-This-company-charged-my-account-twice-in-two-days-and-now-there-i-543206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Capital, LLC