Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC

• Updated: Mon, August 24, 2009

• Reported By: Marie — Okemah Oklahoma USA
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC
7000 Security Boulevard Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Blue Hippo Capital,LLC. An almost sucess story! Okemah, Oklahoma

Ok,like most people,I was naive to this company's anticts!I had really bad credit,and I had a computer that was loaned to me,so I thought this was a great opportunity to take care of both of my problems.As like other's, I've read about on the internet,I had not researched anything about this company.I just went for it.I started paying for my computer in July of 2008.I have paid every payment on time with no defaults at all.The problems started in the begginning with them getting my paperwork to me,some how from the time I had ordered over the phone till the paperwork,my address got screwed up!So..I got on their website and fixed it,still no paperwork!I finally called,which takes a good 3-4 hours to get a live person,one who speaks very little English!I got the paperwork through the internet,printed it,and sent it off.They said they never got it.I finally had to fax it to them,two times,and it was the same with the second set of papers!!Unlike they say..they don't send you your computer on finance after said amount of good payments.NO..they don't tell you this in the start,but you soon learn!After a year,July 2009,all my payments are done,and I'm quite excited to get my new computer,and free gifts!!Wrong again!Since July 7,2009,I've called and emailed this company.None of the emails were answered,and I got alot of run arounds over the phone!!Out of the four times I had to call,they said it was shipped,then it wasn't,then it was,they were just waiting on a tracking NO..Finally August 19,2009,I called yet again!This time I told them I had read on the internet that their company was a scam,said some real bad comments,and said I want a tracking NO. TODAY!!!I got my No.!!My computer showed up a few days later!!Great you say,no,it didn't even work!!I had to call Dell Tech. support!Now it works..but still no free gifts.6-12 weeks they say!!PEOPLE..PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BLUE HIPPO COMPUTERS...TOTAL SCAM OF A COMPANY!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2009 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC-Blue-Hippo-CapitalLLC-An-almost-sucess-story-Okemah-Oklahoma-484872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Capital, LLC