Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC

• Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: Charles — Bridgeport Connecticut USA
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC
7000 Security Boulevard, 2nd Fl. Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Blue Hippo Capital, LLC BlueHippo Funding, BlueHippo Capital, LLC. Scammed with the flim flam by BlueHippo Baltimore, Maryland

My family and I was looking to purchase a computer for the house without without being overcharged for our credit scores. We kept seeing bluehippo advertised on tv and on the radio and decided to try them out. We thought this would be a perfect way to purchase a home computer making reasonable payments simultaneously bettering our credit score.

Everthing was set up all paperwork was filled out and all payments were made on time. When we got to the last two payments  i decided to pay my balance up in full and early. I called them up the representative gave me my balance of $199 I paid it and he gave his name, my zero balance and the delivery date of my free tv and printer.

A month later way passed the delivery date I called to see what the problem was. They kept giving me later dates until the last phone call when a representative said I still owed them on a missed payment 3 months ago this is the reason why I didnot receive my items. This was not said when I paid my balance and was given my delivery date.

I was told all payments was on time and I know this to be true because it came right out of my checking account. Then it was told to me there was insufficient funds on specific date. So I pulled all bank statements from before that date until present and it showed I always had enough funds and no overdrafts.

Its been 2yrs since when I first started with blue hippo, a year since I finished payments with them. I still have not received a paid in full letter, no tv or printer that is due to me for free. I figured I pay what they said I owe even though I did't so that my credit doesn't get messed up but now I have to jump threw hoops to do that and still can't speak to any kind of manager I was told " there is no manager to speak to".

I just want this whole ordeal to be over with by either letting me pay this bogus payment and send me my paid in full letter or send me my items and a paid in full letter. This is a lesson learned and my gift to my fellow consumers is do not trust bluehippo. I hope Ripoff Report can help or point in right direction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC-BlueHippo-Funding-BlueHippo-Capital-LLC-Scammed-with-the-flim-f-502941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Capital, LLC