Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC

7000 Security Boulevard,2nd floor Baltimore, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 18003836557
  • Web:
  • Category:

Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Took my money and ran, would not reimburse told me I had to purchase something else with $99 Baltimore, Maryland

I called the phone number given on the TV advertising Blue Hippo Computer purchase. It said all I needed was a checking account. They could help me get a computer even if I didn't have credit or credit was bad! I signed up over the phone. I was to send them $99.00 and then they would send me a contract for the remainer of the purchase price. I called them back in a couple of days and said I wanted to cancel the order. And asked that they send my check back to me and they said they couldn't do that and that I could purchase something else in replace of the computer. I told them I couldn't afford to send any more money. This diffidently is a ripoff since I just tried to call them and the number has been disconnected!! Now what do I do??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Capital-LLC-Took-my-money-and-ran-would-not-reimburse-told-me-I-had-to-purch-574556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Capital, LLC