Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Capital

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 08, 2009

• Reported By:New Bloomfield Pennsylvania
Blue Hippo Capital
7000 Security Blvd Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Capital Every time I called them it took almost an hour to get through every time. When I did they would tell me I should be getting my computer soon. They lied about that and about the amount owed on it. Amount financed was $1399 but when I would check again it was $1598. I had already paid over $1,000 and still never received my computer. Baltimore Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Blue Hippo

*Author of original report: Blue Hippo, Baltimore, Maryland

*Author of original report: Blue Hippo

When I purchased this computer I was told after 13 consecutive weeks of payments they would send the computer to me. That was on 9/3-/08 and here it is going on May of 2009 and still nothing. I've never missed one payment. Yesterday I received this e-mail from a person who works in the sales department telling me that this company was nothing but a bunch of thieves and some other information that wasn't very nice. I went to the Blue Hippo site and seen that there were thousands of people complaining.
These people should not even be in any kind of business and I wish you could do something about it. I wasted over $1,000 and here I sit with no car and no computer of my own. Please help me...............thanks

Wendee
New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Capital/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Capital-Every-time-I-called-them-it-took-almost-an-hour-to-get-through-every-t-445765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Capital

Blue Hippo

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

Had you bothered to have read the MANY MANY reports on Blue Hippo on this site, you would know that you'll NEVER see either your money nor your computer. Do your due diligence in future BEFORE you waste your money.

Blue Hippo, Baltimore, Maryland

AUTHOR: Wendee - (U.S.A.)

It will soon be a year since I requested a computer from Blue Hippo....no computer and no refund. So instead of throwing money away I was going to purchase something from their store. Like I said I paid $1399 and now they are claiming I only paid $923. I have bank payments to prove what I paid. I'ts just been a nightmare with these people. Now I am not sure what to do cause I don't wanna me out $400 when they are the ones claiming I only paid $923. So I guess the story goes on.

Blue Hippo

AUTHOR: Wendee - (U.S.A.)

being an disabled person all I want is my money back into m checking account where they stold it. I already reported this information to our Attorney General's office and next will be the media............