• Report: #220757

• Submitted: Wed, November 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 15, 2006

• Reported By:Oneida Tennessee
Blue Hippo Capital
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Capital Stolen from, lied to and fighting back with Bluehippo in Las Vegas ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

My name is Amanda. I live in Tennessee. I work in the healthcare industry and have had some problems with my credit in the past. I called Bluehippo and what the said was great I would recieve my computer and a great TV to boot.

I tried it out giving them access to my account as they said was a requirement. They took at first 99 dollars out and kept taking until I stopped them from doing so which cost me an extra 50 bucks. I considered it well worth it when the told me my final payment would be taken out and I couldnt stop it and I informed them they couldnt I blocked their access to my account.

They didn't like it but said ok. I then contacted the BBB in Las Vegas and they(bluehippo) seemed to be trying to really put this complaint to rest. I was supposed to recieve my check by the 5th of November it is the 15th and i cant get them to answer my calls nor respond to my messages i have left them. I think there was about 5 or 6 so far.

I have now contacted Consumer Affairs in response to their complete ignoring me and it is irritating me. This is in with some of the goverment offices so if anyone wants to try to give them a better headache try to find this company in the city and state that your bluehippo is in and report it. They can close them down if there are enough complaints I do believe so lets join together and get them rode out of town on a rail.

Amanda
Oneida, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2006 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Capital/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Blue-Hippo-Capital-Stolen-from-lied-to-and-fighting-back-with-Bluehippo-in-Las-Vegas-ripo-220757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Capital