Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Capital

• Submitted: Thu, September 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 21, 2006

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Blue Hippo Capital
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Capital, ripoff ,liars thiefes Las Vegas Nevada

i live on my disabilty .i needed a new computer. i saw blue hippo ad on tv and thought i could get one thur them since i cant afford to pay cash for it they said they would send contract for me to sign. i was suppose to sign them and send contract and voided check back to them ,then they were suppose to start taking money from my account. but they did not send anything they took $$124.00 out of my bank that was there to pay my electric bill and left my account in the red.

i called them they said i could not get my money back and they can still take out the weekly payments. now i dont know what to do. they said i cant cancel. my son told me to close my bank accout asap .

this is so wrong the way they are doing and they have realy made me feel stupid

Margaret
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2006 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Capital/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Blue-Hippo-Capital-ripoff-liars-thiefes-Las-Vegas-Nevada-212151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Capital