Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Computer

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:Pennsburg Pennsylvania
Blue Hippo Computer
7000 Security Boulevard Floor 2 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Computer Caravan of theives Baltimore Maryland

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I'm surprised that Blue Hippo is still operating after the WJZ 13 expose.

Our reward for choosing blue hippo is the loss of 200 dollars with no way of retreiving it.We canceled our order because of the lack of service.Papers that we were to sign never arrived after three attemps to get them.
We cancelled before any money had changed hands.The money was drawn out of our account.The employee of the company that we had spoke to had told us that he would take care of it as we spoke on the phone.Victor the employee taht we spoke to stole money from me and got away with it.

Katherine
Pennsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Computer/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Computer-Caravan-of-theives-Baltimore-Maryland-281634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Computer

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I'm surprised that Blue Hippo is still operating after the WJZ 13 expose.

AUTHOR: Jokerit16 - (U.S.A.)

I worked for Blue Hippo at the location near Security Square Mall until I found out exactly what's up, then my conscience wouldn't let me stay. Have you noticed that Paradigm Acceptance down in Hampton, VA is doing the exact same stuff as Blue Hippo? I wonder in Joe Rensin and Brookes Bruno relocated or started a second branch?