Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Computers

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Blue Hippo Computers
bluehippo.com Internet U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Computers Thieves frauds liars!! Internet

The day after I ordered a Blue Hippo computer setup, I found and purchased a comparable grouping from a retail outlet for one-fourth the price.

B. H. customer service told me that our transaction had not been completed because they did not have my social security number.

Two weeks later, my card statement revealed that B.H. had debited my account for the deposit, which they now REFUSE to return to me, instead offering me a store credit towards the purchase of one of their package deals.

These arrogant thieves have stolen my money, and stilll expect me to do business with them!!

Class action suit?? COUNT ME IN!!

Sondra
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2007 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Computers/internet/Blue-Hippo-Computers-Thieves-frauds-liars-Internet-279818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Computers