Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Corporation

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Blue Hippo Corporation
www.bluehippo.com Nationwide U.S.A.

BlueHippo Corporation took $800 from my checking account for a computer which I never received. Two years later no money no computer. ripoff Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Constructive Comment

I purchased acomputer from BlueHippo corperation using my checking account. As per their request I sent them a voided check. I also filled out and returned several papers that was sent to me, Because I was told that if the papers were not sent back with the information they needed I would not get my computer in the time the said I would received it. I immediately filled out and returned everything that was sent to me.

I became suspicious when a duplicate set of papers were sent to me asking for another voided check. I called BlueHippo up and askeed what this was about, I was told it was procedure. At this point I became very annoyed and frustrated and that it was too much trouble.

I asked BlueHippo to return my money and they refused. I made several attempts through my bank to get my money I was only successful in acquiring $79. The bank told me that the time lapse was too significant for Them to do anything. The good news is I was able to finance a new computer through another company in just a matter of weeks. The bad news is that this situation has set met back financially and I would like to resolve this issue quickly and move on from such a terrible ordeal.

Audith
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Corporation/nationwide/BlueHippo-Corporation-took-800-from-my-checking-account-for-a-computer-which-I-never-rece-269667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Corporation

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Hi! Just read about your experience with Blue Hippo funding.

Through a contact of mine, I learned Blue Hippo funding has over 143 complaints through the BBB of New York, and many more all over the country. Total complaints filed have been in excess of 1400.

I believe the attorney general's office may be interested in collecting information about this company. Contact and file a complaint with the NY BBB, and also the NYS Attorney General's office.

Ask if there is any chance of a class action suit taking place. If so, go for it!

#2 Consumer Suggestion