Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Funding LLC

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:Boise Idaho
Blue Hippo Funding LLC
7000 Security Blvd. Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding LLC NEVER RECEIVED LED FLAT SCREEN MONITOR-ACCT PD IN FULL 2 YEARS AGO Baltimore Maryland

In December, 2005, I did something stupid and ordered a new computer from Blue Hippo Funding, LLC. I finally received the computer, keyboard, mouse and CRT monitor, but it took over a year to obtain my "free gifts" -- webcam and 3-in-1 printer. My account was paid in full on January 26, 2007. To date, I still have not received my upgraded, LED flat screen monitor (for which I paid).

I have tried over and over to get through on the customer service telephone number; I have sent faxes; and I have sent emails to the customer service department. The few times I have been able to get through to a real person, they "escalate" my complaint, but I NEVER hear from anyone in a supervisory position, nor does anything ever happen with regard to my actually receiving my monitor.

Anyone reading this should be aware that this company rips people off and charges through the roof for products. I was stupid. Don't YOU be. READ all these complaints. They are valid. This company is a predator feeding on those of us who have, for one reason or another, gotten ourselves in financial trouble and are now trying to rebuild what we lost.

Oh, and by the way, it took almost a year of my houding this company to actually report to the credit bureaus and then they only reported a portion of the time I spent paying off my computer.

Anna
Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Funding-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Funding-LLC-NEVER-RECEIVED-LED-FLAT-SCREEN-MONITOR-ACCT-PD-IN-FULL-2-YEARS-AGO-414381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Funding LLC