Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Funding

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Blue Hippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd, Second Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding I ordered a TV in August of 2004 blue hippo gave me the run around I canceled my order after paying $1,400 toward the TV. I forgot about it until January 15, 2008, I called them and they said I had a store credit of $1,480. I told them I would like the Apple IMAC the emailed me some papers to fill out I sent the papers back they are still giving me the run around help me please get my Apple IMAC Baltimore Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Blue Hippo

*Author of original report: Blue Hippo Funding

Blue Hippo Funding is trying to rip me off I would Like to receieve the product I paid for.

Corn
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Funding-I-ordered-a-TV-in-August-of-2004-blue-hippo-gave-me-the-run-around-I-ca-306105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Funding

Blue Hippo

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

If you search Blue Hippo on this site, which you should have done BEFORE you ordered from them, you will find that you will be extremely lucky if you ever receive anything from them. Your money is probably gone and you'll never see a computer.

Blue Hippo Funding

AUTHOR: Corn - (U.S.A.)

Everytime I call Blue Hippo for the most part I always get the same guy who answers the phone he changes his name everytime. Also Management can only be contacted by fax. There is no one in supervisory personnel to speak with any of the customers. Management Fax Number is 1-800-379-6112