• Report: #242006

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:Whittemore Michigan
Blue Hippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd, 2nd Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding Took money out of checking account after I cancelled order Ripoff Baltimore Maryland

*Consumer Suggestion: Bad Business

I called and order a laptop from blue hippo and they told me that they would take 99.00 out of my checking account on March 19th, 2007. I called on March 16th, 2007 and cancelled my order. They told me it was cancelled and that they would not take the money out of my checking account. But on the 19th of March they took 99.00 out of my account. That also cause me to have 4 bouced checks because when I cancelled the laptop I went and paid some of my bills. Then when they went to my bank they bouced. Making me pay 20.00 per check for them bouncing. That is 80.00 that I didnt have to spend I had to borrow from family to put into my bank. Now I work from check to check and I never have extra money to just throw away like they just made me do. I thought when you cancel an order that means that they wont take the money but I guess I was wrong they took it anyways. Now I had checks that I paid to my credit cards bouce and my car insurance. It has put me in alot of hardship and I dont believe that was good business on there part. If they are trying to help people why would they hurt the people that they were trying to help. Now I dont know what to do because this has really hurt my financially because I have had bad checks with my bank, my credit card payments, and my car insurance company. It really has made me look bad to my creditors. It is very upsetting.

Sharon
Whittemore, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Funding-Took-money-out-of-checking-account-after-I-cancelled-order-Ripoff-Balti-242006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Funding

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Bad Business

AUTHOR: Frank - (U.S.A.)

I had a similar experience They took over $700.00 from me over about 5 months and I never received a thing. They wouldn't refund me That was 2 years ago. I gave up trying to get anywere with them. They are just a horrible company.