Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Funding

• Submitted: Sun, January 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, January 23, 2005

• Reported By:Del City Oklahoma
Blue Hippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd. Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding checking account ripoff, scam and fraud Baltimore Maryland

I responded to the television advertisement. I was led to believe that I could receive a computer with a xbox gift.

I signed up gave them my checking account information.
I called back to cancel the order. The customer service representative offered me a discount. I said no but he kept asking even though I kept saying the price was to much.

After going down from the original price to the discounted amount I said I would try to afford the amount but if I could not I would call back and cancel the order.

After the two debits were taken I called back and canceled the order and asked for a refund of the debited amount. They refused, and later sent me a copy of their contract saying they did not refund my money. The contract also asked for a higher amount than I had said I would see if I could afford.

Now I realize that the company is a crooked,fraudulent ripoff business and I want my money back. They withheld pertinent information had I known I would have quickly hungup the telephone.

James
Del City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2005 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Funding-checking-account-ripoff-scam-and-fraud-Baltimore-Maryland-128613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Funding