Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Funding

• Submitted: Fri, November 12, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 12, 2004

• Reported By:savannah Georgia
Blue Hippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd. Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding is a complete rip-off. They do not give you a straight answer. Baltimore Maryland

Blue Hippo states in there contract that "your merchandise will be shipped within 3-8 weeks. It is now the 12th week and I have yet to have received my T.V. They automatically deduct $300 for my bank account every other week. They have taken $2,400 so far and have nothing to show for.

I have called the customer service countless times and the 2 responses that I get for all the agents and supervisors are "Your TV will be shipped but we don't know when" or "Can you call back tomorrow?" I have emailed them over 12 times. I have faxed them over 160 faxes. I am getting nowhere.

I have been talking with a senior management employee of the company for the past two weeks. I am also not getting anywhere with him. He states that "We have ordered a batch of T.V.'s and are waiting for them to be shipped".
They are making a ton of money and you would think they could satify there customers. Example: My case; The T.V. that I have waiting for is valued at $2,000. I have already given them $2,400.

They should take that money I have given them and purchase one of the T.V.'s from a honest internet dealer (there is over 50 of them) and have the T.V. shipped directly to me ASAP. Them they can sit back and received nothing but profit from me. It would be over $2,000 that they would pocket off me. I am in the proccess of seeking legal matters and will not stop until justice has been declared.

Bryan
savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2004 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Funding-is-a-complete-rip-off-They-do-not-give-you-a-straight-answer-Baltimor-117482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Funding