Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Funding

• Submitted: Sun, March 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 26, 2006

• Reported By:Wrens Georgia
Blue Hippo Funding
7000Security Blvd. Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding ripoff Please donot orfer anything from them! Biggest Scam Going Baltimore Maryland

On Feb 10, 2006, I ordered a computer from this company. I was told that I would only have to pay $99.00 down and $41.98 a week for three months. aAong with this computer,I would receive a free tv and 3-in-1 bundle, however, my computer would be shipped once I receive my shipping verification forms and mail it back to them.

I did not receive my shipping verification form until around March 2, 2006, mind you, I was told that I would receive it within 3-5 days. Once I received the shipping verification form, I was devastated to see a total of $2,281.96 that was stated that I owe for this computer. I never signed it nor returned it. After reading this statement on the shipping form, I called Bluehippo, and stated that I was mis-informed and that was not the information I was given and no way I would pay that amount of money for a computer. Of course, the representative didnot want to hear this. I requested my my refund and asked them not to withdraw any monies from my account. After going back and forth, I faxed them a letter stating that I felt as though this was a scam, of course I didn"t hear anything from them.

To my surprised, talking with my co-worker, I explained what I was going through, at that time she told me that that company was a big scam and that it had been reported on one of our news channels just a couple of weeks ago. She was so shocked that I had gotton caught in such a scam. We then went on the internet and found the News clipping. I faxed it to them and have been writing letters back and forth, which I have copies. to make a long story short, I received a letter from John P. Burcham Esquire, who's title is corporate counsel, stating that no refund is due and that I can restart the program and my previously paid funds will be credited towards the purchase of a new computer.

They also went into my account and withdrew $41.98. So far as of this date, I have been rip off $140.98. I am still trying to get my money back. Any help will be appreciated.

I don't see how this company can continue to operate under false information and ripping off people as they do,

Shirley
Wrens, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2006 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Funding-ripoff-Please-donot-orfer-anything-from-them-Biggest-Scam-Going-Baltim-183377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Funding