Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Funding

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
Blue Hippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd Fl 2 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding They promised to deliver me a brand new dell computer after making acertain amount of payment in which they have received and now after paying those amounts and then some still havent shipped my computer Baltimore Maryland

On October 23, 2008 ,I called blue hippo to see about purchasing a computer through them. The agent told me (and this was all supposebly being recorded to make sure their agreement was understood, that they would take out and begining payment of 124.00 and that was to start on October 31, then a payment of 69.98 was to be taken from my account every two weeks starting November 14, there would be 26 weeks of bi-weekly payments total, and after 13 weeks they would ship out my computer. He also told me and like I said this was suppose to be being recorded after 7 consecutive payments they would ship the pc to my house. I agreed and I let them take these payments from my account. Well,13 weeks and 12 payments later still no computer I've contacted them where they have had me on hold for nearly hours on end to find out why havent I received my computer,and I've gotten every excuse from not receiving my paperwork to blatenly telling me that I havent made all my payments. The last time I spoke with them that was what they said, and when I told them that I was going to cancel, and that I did not want their so called store credit (and that is a joke) they told me that I would receive my computer before the 7th of June. Well, I went into my local library to see if it had been shipped out through their web site and of course it hadn't (and that was today, May27) so, I called to ask why haven't I recieved my computer they told me that my shipment was being proccessed and when I then asked why is still being processed, why hasn't it been shipped, then they tried to say that I'm missing payments. Ive paid them my consecutive payments and I want my computer like they promised. Now I have called my bank institution and paid to have them stop payment or any more withdrawls from my account and is seeking legal action, either give me my 933.00 I've paid, or ship me my computer and I will continue my payments if not I would like assistance in this matter.

Veronica
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland/Blue-Hippo-Funding-They-promised-to-deliver-me-a-brand-new-dell-computer-after-making-acer-455896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Funding