Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Funding

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 09, 2008

• Reported By:Mobile, Al Alabama
Blue Hippo Funding
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding They feel free to debit my account, but when requested a refund, never received money back. Las Vegas Nevada

Saw the "wonderful" ad on TV, called gave them my back account information, so they continuously debited my account. I received a computer as a gift no longer requiring their program and requested a refund. Never received refund and they kept debiting my account to a point it caused overdrafts. I had to close my account and reopen another account just to avoid thier drafts.

Stacey
Mobile, Al, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Funding/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89100/Blue-Hippo-Funding-They-feel-free-to-debit-my-account-but-when-requested-a-refund-never-361222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Funding