Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Funding

• Updated: Thu, March 02, 2006

• Reported By:Silver Creek New York
Blue Hippo Funding
bluehippo.com Internet U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding ripoff stole money is sending a collection agency after me Internet

*Consumer Comment: a correction = actually bluehippo one word

I made an order back in March 2005 from Blue Hippo for a computer. I changed my mond and called back to cancel the next day. After being transferred several times and them telling me that I cannot cancel the order a woman finally agreed to cancel my order.

I noticed a few weeks later that they had taken 2 different amounts out of my checking account. When I called Blue Hippo back they tried to tell me that my order was not canceled and that they are not allowed to cancel orders because I signed an agreement. I NEVER signed any papers from Blue Hippo, they never sent me anything on or about the computer. I had to go to my bank and pay fees to have the money stopped and returned to me and then my bank went after Blue Hippo to get their money back.

I just received a letter in the mail from a "lawyers" office stating that they are trying ot collect adebt from Blue Hippo Funding in the amount of $2500 and some change!!!!! When I called the "lawyers" office I was told by an extrememly rude woman that I have to pay it since I agreed to the terms with Blue Hippo that if any payments are ruturned to them that the whole amount is then owed. I am disputing this and am going to contact a lawyer because this is getting ridiculus. A year after everyhting is said and done with that company they are going to all of a sudden decide to try and get money that they have no right trying to collect!!

Beth
Silver Creek, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2006 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Funding/internet/Blue-Hippo-Funding-ripoff-stole-money-is-sending-a-collection-agency-after-me-Internet-177745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Funding

a correction = actually bluehippo one word

AUTHOR: Kjl - (U.S.A.)

I just would like let you know that the company blue hippo in your article is actually bluehippo one word. There are two different companies. It says that on their web site. you may be slamming the wrong company.