Complaint Review: Blue Hippo Owner Joe Rensin

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:fuquay varina North Carolina
Blue Hippo Owner Joe Rensin
7000 Security Blvd Second Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Owner Joe Rensin Rip Off Stealing, no laptop, Baltimore Maryland

I started using Blue Hippo back in July 08. I've made payments with them and completed the consecutive payments that they require before a laptop can be shipped. I completed that back in Oct 08.

I called them before Thanksgiving 08 to ask about the location of my laptop and when I would receive it. I was on hold for over 45minutes! They could not give me any information. I asked for a managers number or extension or email, they could not give me any information. The individual was rude and did not want to help me.

I continued to call every week on my days off and ever time I would call I would wait 45+minutes to talk to someone and then when they would pick up they couldn't tell me anything about the laptop or if it had even been shipped or ordered from Dell. I told them I wanted to talk to a supervisor and they couldn't give me anything.

I have called the home office after doing some researching on the internet and found out that Joe Rensin is the owner of Blue Hippo and I've left several messages with his secretary and have not heard from him.

It is now the end of Jan 09 and I still haven't heard anything about my laptop and they are still taking money out of my account and I have over 900$ to them without anything to show for it. I wanted to use Blue Hippo because I am was only 21 at the time (now 22) and I have little credit, just a car I financed and wanted to get more credit. Now I have nothing to show for it.

I have contacted several authorities about this earlier this month and haven't heard anything about it yet. I am apparently not the only consumer that has been screwed over by this company. I just want my money back and to be over with this nonsense. If a company can't be organized and tell a client where the product is that they've been promised will arrive then they shouldn't be in business.

fuquay varina, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo-Owner-Joe-Rensin/Baltimore-Maryland/Blue-Hippo-Owner-Joe-Rensin-Rip-Off-Stealing-no-laptop-Baltimore-Maryland-414366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo Owner Joe Rensin