Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:Crawfordville Florida
Blue Hippo
7000 Security BLVD, Second Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Another victim of Blue Hippo Baltimore Maryland

I have been paying for this computer since Feb 2008. When I call they tell me that the computer will be sent in 2-3 weeks. I thank them, hang up and call another person at Blue Hippo, I am then told it could be 6-8 weeks for delivery. I hang up and call yet again, and am told that they are waiting for a confirmation number from DELL.

I then contacted DELL and was told that they have never built any computers for Blue Hippo nor have they ever been affiliated with them. Now that I have only approx. $300 left to pay on a $1918.00 computer, I finally realize I'm being taken advantage of.

With no way to get a refund out of these people and no merchandise that looks remotely worth the costs that they charge for it, my options are to see if there is anyway for me to recover the money that they have taken out of my checking account.

Biggrob
Crawfordville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Another-victim-of-Blue-Hippo-Baltimore-Maryland-454133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo