Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:Oxford North Carolina
Blue Hippo
7000 Security Boulevard, 2nd Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Capital BIG RIPOFF LIARS Baltimore Maryland

I contacted this company after the number of required payments were made in order to get my computer only to be put off. After waiting, I decided to cancel the order (with Jordan on 3/19/07) and was informed that it would take about 10 days for a confirmation to come through.

I called back and spoke to Nick on 4/26/07 who told me that my request was put in default because I missed a payment to which I informed him that I never missed a payment and they need to fix that in their computer because I canceled my order on 3/19/07.

He told me that it he made the correction while we were on the phone and that the request was made for my refund. I called back on 5/22/07 and spoke with Warren.

Again, I get the run-a-round that it is going to take 10 days for my refund request to be processed. I called back on 5/31/07 and spoke with Liz who starts off telling me that the refund was not processed.

I went over all the dates and who I spoke with and she apologized for all of the delay, put me on hold to talk with her supervisor and apologized again and again stating that she would make sure the matter was expidited.

I call back today (6/6/07) and Jordan is on the phone. He starts off telliing me I see that your account was placed into default and I went to a fit. I ask to speak to the manager/supervisor (which I was told on other calls was impossible) and he puts me on hold to get someone.

I am talking to this person that is telling me it is going to take 4-6 weeks for me to receive a refund. I told him that this has been since March and I want my money now.

I asked for the number to the Corp. Office to which he replied there was none.

I would just like to get my money back.

Jacqueline
Oxford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Capital-BIG-RIPOFF-LIARS-Baltimore-Maryland-252720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo