Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:Marrero Louisiana
Blue Hippo
7000 Security Blvd, Second Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo - Will Not Return My Money blue hippo, theifs, no returns, no management, no contact persons Baltimore Maryland

I signed up with Blue Hippo and had the $99.00 taken out of my account. I immediately called to cancel my account. I was told that the refund would be handled in a maximum of 45 days. We are no 3 months out and I have received no money. I just keep being told that there is no management and no one to speak to. I was also told for the last 60 days that I'm in the final stages of approval and should have my refund soon.

I have no fax number and do not have the funds to hire an attorney to sue. I don't know what else to do. It may only be $99.00 to to a single mother who is a full time student it's cost me money I don't have and HOURS of time on hold trying to check status every week.

Is there anyone that can help???

Ashley M. Moss

Marrero, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Will-Not-Return-My-Money-blue-hippo-theifs-no-returns-no-management-no-co-451409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo