Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Johnson City Tennessee
Blue Hippo
7000Security Boulevard Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo i send thiem a 100.00 for a compter then they said i had to pay for all the compter before they would ship it to me and i could not afford that so they didnt send my money back they also took two 50.00 out of my checking account Baltimore Maryland

I ordered a compter from blue hippo send them 100.00 down only for them to tell me that i had to pay the whole bill at one timewhich was 2,170.00 plus they took 50.00 twice out of my checking account. I have called them 100 times and noone answers my calls they cut me off.

Patricia w
Johnson City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-i-send-thiem-a-10000-for-a-compter-then-they-said-i-had-to-pay-for-all-the-com-439514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo