Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2005

• Reported By:Ashland Pennsylvania
Blue Hippo
7000 Security Blvd 2nd Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo ripoff 99.00 dollar from my checking acct after I cancled the oder and now they wount refund my money to my acct they owe me 99.00 .. Baltimore Maryland

blue hippo rippit me off by taking 99.00 dollars out of my acct after i called them and cancled my order for new comptuer they are telling me its not refundable now that they took it out of my acct.

Eric or lauire
Ashland, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-ripoff-9900-dollar-from-my-checking-acct-after-I-cancled-the-oder-and-now-they-138149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo