Complaint Review: Blue Hippo

• Submitted: Sun, May 24, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:ely Nevada
Blue Hippo
7000 Security Blvd, Second Floor, Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo stole my money, how do we prosecute as a class action? Baltimore Maryland

*Consumer Suggestion: See My Post 5/3/09 Consumer Wake Up Call

*Consumer Comment: Class Action Agreement

It has been almost a year and I recieved no computer. Every time I through after an hour (it is always an hour wait) they can't tell me anything, they can't transfer me to anyone higher, they can't answer questions. Is there a law suit still pending out there that we can get in on? This company needs to be stopped!

Alice
ely, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2009 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-stole-my-money-how-do-we-prosecute-as-a-class-action-Baltimore-Maryland-454884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo

#1 Consumer Suggestion

See My Post 5/3/09 Consumer Wake Up Call

AUTHOR: Robert - BLJudgmentEnforcement.com - (U.S.A.)

Check out the post I written on or about 5/3/09. It tells you where to go to file a claim.

Class Action Agreement

AUTHOR: Ashley M - (U.S.A.)

I agree completelfy with this report. I too am having serious problems getting my money refunded through Blue Hippo. I have been trying for over 3 months to receive the money back that I am entitled to. There is no one that can ever tell me when I can have the refund, rather, I get told it's in the final stages of approval. Today I was told that I will have my refund "very soon" just as I was told 3 months ago.

If there is a class action suit that I can get my name on that would be greatly appreciated.