• Report: #419154

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Blue Hippo
7000 Security Blvd # 2, Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo, Blue Hippo so far has taken $1428.62 from me/ AND A RESPONSE FROM THEM Baltimore Maryland

I still have not received my laptop from blue hippo. I have fullfiled my part of the contract and they have not. On 5/1/2008 I orderd a Premier Laptop 2008 in the amount of $1,918.00 on 5/9/2008 my first payment of $99.00 was deducted from my account, I was to make 13 consecutive payments of $69.98 before my computer would shipped to me.

On 8/15/2008 I fullfilled my part of the contract by making all payments on time I received an e-mail from blue hippo stating that my part had been fullfilled and my computer is being processed for shipment. They have so far debited $1428.62 out of my checking account and I have $ 489.38 left to pay on computer, as of todays date 02/02/09 I have yet to receive my laptop.

I have done everything possible to contact blue hippo and they will not return my phone calls when i get someone in customer service they tell me that there is nothing they can do I just have to wait until the computer is ready to shipped out.

After filing my complaint with BBB back in October of 2008 Blue Hippo responded and said that it will be shipped to me with next shipment, here it is February 2009 and I have yet to get my computer. I have left several messages with **** on the phone and she will not return my phone call. I do not want store credit I cant get the item I ordered origionally delivered, so why would I want store credit to go through the same thing. This is breech of contract.

This company is a FRAUD. If I ever do get the computer it will be 2 years old by the time I recieve it, and for $1,900 I should be getting a brand new computer not an old one. PLEASE I need help here they are getting over big time on consumers and there is a law protecting consumers against fraud.

Blue Hippo is looking at a BIG lawsuit, as I am gping to get together others in my state of colorado and we will file a class action lawsuit againts this company, all I want is my COMPUTER or a FULL REFUND not store credit there credit is useless. Here is the crap response I got from Blue Hippo through the BBB and I still dont have my laptop.

Better Business Bureau Attn: Ms.*****Dear Ms. ****We are in receipt of your letter regarding the above-referenced customer. The customer contends that they have not yet received their computer. As a result this customer would like a definitive date.In response to this inquiry we have thoroughly investigated this account. While we do not have a specific shipping date, the customer's computer is to be shipped in accordance with the previous letter. Taking into consideration that the customer's inquiry has been answered and their items are on their way, we request that this case be closed. Thank you for your time and assistance with this matter. If there are any further questions, feel free to contact me at ******. Very Truly Yours, ***** Agency Coordinator.....

What a bunch of CRAP I still dont have it and here it is February 2009 and they are still taking money out of my account....
.WHAT CAN I DO SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME.....

Alicia
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/Baltimore-Maryland/Blue-Hippo-Blue-Hippo-so-far-has-taken-142862-from-me-AND-A-RESPONSE-FROM-THEM-Baltimo-419154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo