• Report: #205314

• Submitted: Wed, August 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 10, 2006

• Reported By:Carrollton Texas
Blue Hippo
bluehippo.com Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo - Capital Secret the big ripoff don't send your money or give them Info about you Baltimore Maryland

*Consumer Suggestion: How to get your money

I call Blue Hippo the Big ripoff company.They lied to me by telling me they wouldn't charge my bank until they gave me the paper work to signed,, they got my information and charge my bank over a 100.00 for me to pay.But I still don't have a computer. If you call they will not let you talk to a supervisor or give you a number. all they would give me is a fax number which is 1-800-379-6112.

Annie
Carrollton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2006 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blue-Hippo/Baltimore-Maryland/Blue-Hippo-Capital-Secret-the-big-ripoff-dont-send-your-money-or-give-them-Info-about-205314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blue Hippo

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to get your money

AUTHOR: LSM - (U.S.A.)

Go online or call the BBB in maryland. They will open up a claim and assist in getting your money back.....I did it and it worked for me!